Hi Everyone ... Flanagans would like to announce that we will be taking part in the new government scheme "EAT OUT TO HELP OUT". This is where the government will pay for 50% of your meal up to a value of £10 when you eat out at participating outlets which we are one. This means if you were to have our Fish and Chips meal @ £9.95 you only pay half (£4.97) and the government pays the rest!! You can also add a soft drink and the same applies!
Therefore you can spend up to £20.00 on food and soft drinks and only pay £10.00. This will run all through the month of August on Monday's, Tuesday's and Wednesday. You can book a table now by calling us on 0207-738-8588 or emailing email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you!
At Flanagan's we offer ...
• free parking right outside the pub
• well we are open from 12 noon until 8.00pm for great home cooked food
• big Sunday Lunches from £7.95 with all the trimmings, 12pm - 6pm
• we have a real espresso coffee machine that makes loads of funny noises, not from a button!
• a meal for 2 will not cost you the earth, only about £25.00, including a really nice bottle of house wine
• real open fires, real ales and 6 house wines by the glass
• covered & heated outside seating area
• all live matches shown & live GAA games every week-end
• come and see us for something different, you will not regret your decision
• a real pub not a plastic imitation
• outside smoking area
• find us opposite Battersea Dogs Home
• these cards accepted: Visa Credit, Visa Debit and Mastercard
• 'Cash-Back' is always available, just ask
• Draught Guinness & Stella ...
• Plus ... Doom Bar real ale ... Plus Guest Ales (hand pumped), Strongbow Original, Strongbow Cloudy Apple, Strongbow Dark Fruits, Amstel, Becks, Carling & Fosters Draft